Kufr is from the necessities of the Shia Madhab



و منهم السيد علي بحر العلوم في كتاب البرهان القاطع في المجلد الثاني منه في صفحة 435 في آخر الصفحة قال: بكفر من يعتقد أن الأئمة يخلقون و يرزقون و يحيون و يميتون عموما باذن الله و امداده و مشيته, و الحال أن في زماننا هذا من ضروريات مذهب الإمامية, و قدرتهم على كل شيء باذن الله و امداده و مشيته

“And from them is al-Sayyed ‘Ali Bahr al-‘Uloom in his book “al-Burhan al-Kati’i” vol.2 pg.435 at the end of the page he said: They are Kouffar those who believe that the Imams can create, bestow wealth, revive, kill, generally with the permission and support of Allah and his will. The condition today is that they are from the necessities of the Madhab of the Imami Shia, that the Imams can do anything with the permission of Allah and his support and will
source:
إحقاق الحق للميرزا موسى الحائري الإحقاقي
Ihqaq al-Haqq by Mirza Musa al-Haeri al-Ihqaqi.

قال الصادق ( ع ) : ” ما نحن إلا عبيد الذي خلقنا واصطفانا ، والله ما لنا على الله من حجة ولا معنا من الله براءة ، وإنا لميتون وموقوفون ، ومسؤولون ، من أحب الغلاة فقد أبغضنا ، ومن أبغضهم فقد أحبنا ، الغلاة كفار والمفوضة مشركون ، لعن الله الغلاة ألا كانوا نصارى ألا كانوا قدرية ألا كانوا مرجئة ألا كانوا حرورية “.بحار الأنوار للمجلسي ج3 ص 51

Imam al-Sadiq said: “we are only slaves to Allah who created us and chose us, by Allah we have no divine argument nor special permission from Allah, we are going to die and we will be judged and responsible, those who love the Ghulat then they hate us and those who hate them then they love us, the Ghulat are Kouffar and the Mufawwidah are Moushrikoun, may Allah curse all Ghulat whether they are Christians or Qadariyah or Murjiah or Haruriyyah.”

source: Bihar al-Anwar by Majlisi 3/51.

قال الصادق لمرازم أحد أصحابه : ” قل للغالية توبوا إلى الله فإنكم فساق مشركون “.الإمام الصادق لأسد حيدر ج4 ص 150

Imam al-Sadiq said to one of his companions: “Tell the Ghulat to repent to God because they are Foussaq and Moushrikoun!”

source: Imam al-Sadiq by Asad Haidar 4/150.

يقول الشيخ المفيد : الغلاة من المتظاهرين بالإسلام وهم الذين نسبوا أمير المؤمنين علي بن أبي طالب وذريته إلى الألوهية والنبوة ووصفوهم من الفضل من الدين والدنيا إلى ما تجاوزوا فيه الحد وخرجوا عن القصد فهم ضلال كفار”. شرح عقائد الصدوق للشيخ المفيد باب الغلاة

sheikh al-Mufid says: “The Ghulat are those who claim Islam, they are the ones who said that Ameer al-Mumineen ‘Ali bin abi Talib and his progeny are Godly, and they said they are Prophets, they kept describing them with virtues about their religious and worldly conduct that they exceeded all bounds and missed the purpose, they are misguided Kouffar.”

source: ‘Aqaed al-Saduq by al-Mufid, chapter on Ghulat.

^ Then what will al-Mufid say about those who claim the Imams are BETTER than all the Prophets!!!???

قال المامقاني :” ان ما كان يعده قدماؤنا غلوا أصبح من ضروريات المذهب في الوقت الحالي”- تنقيح المقال في علم الرجال ج3 ص240

shia scholar al-Mamaqani says: “What our predecessors (early scholars) considered as Ghulu has in our current times become from the necessities of the Madhab.”

source: Tanqeeh al-Maqal fi ‘Ilm al-Rijal 3/240.

4 Comments

Filed under Revealing Shia sect

4 responses to “Kufr is from the necessities of the Shia Madhab

  1. YES DIVINE GODLY THEY ARE , SO WHY YOUR STOMACHE ACHEs
    ALL ATTIBUTES WERE DESCRIBED BY RASOOL E AKRAM (SAAWS) HIM
    SELF , YOU WILL NOT HESITATE TO FALSIFY HIM, IF THE [#EDITED by ADMIN#] IBN
    E KHATTAB CAN SAY MA’AZ ALLAH , ” HE IS NOT IN HIS SENSES ” SO
    HOW DO YOU CLAIMED TO BE A MUSLIM , ONLY THOSE WHO BELIEVE
    IN “INNI TAREKUM FI SAQLAIN, KITAB ALLAH WA ITRATI WA AHLEBAYTI”
    ARE REAL MUSLIM , HOWEVER FEW THEY MAY BE , REST THE MAJORITY
    ARE APPOSTATE , INFIDAL AND MUNAFIQS LIKE THE ONE WHO FLED
    FROM OHAD AND WAS HOPPING ON HILLOCKS LIKE GOATS
    (saheeh bokhari) AND THEY WERE SO FRIGHTENED THAT THEY CAME
    BACK AFTER THREE DAYS ONLY AFTER THEY CAME TO KNOW THAT HE
    WAS WELL AND SAVED BY MAULA E KAENAAT HAZRAT ALI IBNE ABI TALIB
    (A S )

  2. So you admit 30% is true and relevant . So I withdraw 70 % for the time being to please you and insist you follow and accept 30% . Jaza ka Allah Khairah.

    • Shani

      The brother said 70 per cent of your comments are irrelevant to topic and I’m saying the other 30 percent is a load of garbage. The sahaba that fled battle field were forgiven do your research in Quran.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s