1. حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ بنُ حُمَيْدٍ ، أخبرنا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ عن عَبْدِ اللّهِ بنِ عَمْرِو بنِ عَلْقَمَةَ المَكِّيِّ عن ابنِ أَبي حُسَيْنٍ عن ابنِ أَبي مُلَيْكَةَ عن عائشةَ ، «أَنَّ جِبْرِيلَ جَاءَ بِصُورَتِهَا في خِرْقَةِ حَرِيرٍ خَضْرَاءَ إِلَى النَّبيِّ فقالَ: إنّ هَذِهِ زَوْجَتُكَ في الدُّنيْا وَالآخِرَةِ
Sayyidah Ayesha (R.A) narrates: Jibril (A.S) came in my appearance on a piece of green silk cloth before the Prophet (PBUH) and said, “this is your wife in this world and the Hereafter”.
Source: Sunnan Tirimdhi, Hadith # 3880 & Grading: SAHIH.
2. Narrated Abu Maryam `Abdullah bin Ziyad Al−Aasadi: When Talha, AzZubair and `Aisha moved to Basra, `Ali sent `Ammar bin Yasir and Hasan bin `Ali who came to us at Kufa and ascended the pulpit. Al−Hasan bin `Ali was at the top of the pulpit and `Ammar was below Al−Hasan. We all gathered before him. I heard `Ammar saying, `Aisha has moved to Al−Busra. By Allah! She is the wife of your Prophet in this world and in the Hereafter. But Allah has put you to test whether you obey Him or her (`Aisha).
Source: Sahih bukhari 9.220 & Grading: SAHIH.
3. Narrated Abu Wail: ‘Ammar stood on the pulpit at Kufa and mentioned ‘Aisha and her coming (to Busra) and said, “She is the wife of your Prophet in this world and in the Hereafter, but you people are being put to test in this issue.”
Source: Sahih bukhari 9.221 & Grading: SAHIH
Note: [as pointed by ibn ahmad alhindi]
1. Hz hassan(ra) and and companions considered hz ayesha(ra) to be the wife of prophet(Saw) in this world and IN HEREAFTER, well this is in itself a proof to destroy the rafidi accusations against hz ayesha(ra) because one can say that a women whose beliefs are questionable can become a wife of noble person, like wife of hz lut(as), BUT NO WOMAN CAN BECOME WIFE OF A PROPHET IN HEREAFTER IF HER BELIEVES WERE INCORRECT OR SHE IF SHE WAS NOT A BELIEVER, can the shias bring any proof the wives of hz lut and hz nuh are their wives even in hereafter. no not atall, its impossible. So hz ayesha(ra) being considered as wife of prophet(Saw) in this world and hereafter itself proves that he was a noble believer.
2. From the above point we can understand that, the dispute what occurred between hz ali(ra) and hz ayesha(ra) was politilcal issue not a religious one, moreover it also proves that hz ali(ra) was not a divinely appointed imam from Allah, had it been so, then surely hz hassan(ra) and hz ammar(ra) wouldn’t have considered hz ayesha(ra) to be wife of prophet(Saw) in hereafter, because according to shias who ever rejects or goes against wilayat of hz ali(ra) is kaafir/nasibi(will be in hell forever)
3. This narration portrays the view of the shia e ali (of that time not rafidah) who (as we know) had a misconception that hz ayesha(ra) was coming to fight with them.. So its just their own view which was incorrect because it was based on the propoganda spread by the killers of hz usman(ra) present among shian e ali.